The Taste of Virginia Expo & Social
Tuesday January 23rd – All day Expo culminating in a Social at 7:30 pm featuring samples of delicious Virginia products. Free and open to the public!
The Homestead’s beautiful Crystal Ballroom
- Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Seeds and more!
- Sharondale Mushroom Farm Mushroom spawn and cultivation supplies.
- Scottsville Supply Company Beekeeping supplies
- New Country Organics Organic Feed
- Watkins Insurance agribusiness, farm owner, and agritourism insurance.
- AgriAbility Virginia Assisting farmers/ranchers with illnesses, injuries, or disabilities that impede safe and productive work.
- Fatland Enterprices Organic transition planning and consulting
- USDA, Farm Service Agency
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Future Harvest CASA Beginning Farmer and Rancher Program
- White Oak Tea Co.
- Homestead Creamery Milk, ice cream, butter and cheese
- Riverstone Organic Farm
- Carriage House Products
- Little Apple Pastry Shop Homemade Spicy Mustard, pies, and vanilla pound cake
- Rockbridge Cider Vinegar
- Dancing Chick Jams
- Bloodys by Buz Gourmet Ventures
- J & W Farm
- Virginia Distillery Company
- and more!
Reserving an expo booth
Expo vendors must be set up by 9am on Tuesday January 22nd. You may set up is either Monday night or early Tuesday morning. The Social will be right after dinner – 7 pm until about 9 pm. Tear down will be after the social or on Wednesday. You may use the loading dock at the hotel if needed to unload. Expo fee includes access to an 8 foot table skirted – and 2 chairs.