- Seeking a passionate, creative farm manager adept at marketing/social media, to take the farm to the next level and generate income.
- Stuart Run Farm, 53 acres. Currently app. 2 under cultivation with app. 15-20 in pasture
- 2-45 ft. hoop houses with irrigation and electricity, large barn, outbuildings, one converted to a coolbot.
- Chemical free
- Water source to the house and farm is a cold pure spring coming from 700 ft. up the hill. The spring has been the only source to the farm since its inception in 1890.
- Currently production focuses on cut flowers and hemp with a small amount of vegetables mainly forhome use
- The old Armstrong Post office is being converted into a garden shop with veggie, herb, annual, perennial plants. Hardy succulents and houseplants along with some vintage garden items.
- Working conditions & financial situation will depend on person/couple accepting the position
10975 Deerfield Road