On-site accommodations are available at the Omni Richmond Hotel at a reduced rate of $125 (plus taxes) per night. Book your room by Please book by January 3, 2019.
Book online using the button below. You can also call the hotel directly at (804)344-7000. Just let the booking staff know that you’re a “VABF attendee” to reserve a reduced-rate room in our conference block. Guests in the group block will automatically receive complimentary, high speed, wi-fi in their guest rooms and one complimentary valet parking space per guest room. Don’t miss out on the many amenities offered by the Omni Hotel & the city of Richmond!
Below are the parking decks available for events taking place at the Omni Richmond Hotel. Click here for a downloadable Public Parking Lot Map.
James Center Parking Deck- Day Parking and Overnight Parking Allowed
Deck located beneath the hotel, entrance at 1021 East Cary Street
- Daily Rates (subject to change without notice): $4.00 per hour for the first 3 hours, then $3.00 per hour up to a $21.00 maximum per day (Cash or Credit Card) $3.00 Evening Rate, enter after 4:00 pm, exit before 3:00 am Daily rate charges apply if you enter before 4:00 pm or if you exit after 3:00 am.
Shockoe Parking Deck
Corner of 12th Street and Canal Street- Directly across from the main entrance of hotel.
- LOWER LEVEL ONLY (Left Lane)- Day Parking Allowed and Overnight Parking Allowed. Daily Rates (subject to change without notice): Daily Rate: $5.00 per hour for first 2 hours then $18.00 per day (Cash or Credit Card). Hotel Overnight Rate: $15.00, enter after 3:00 pm- exit between 5:00 am-11:00am. Saturday- Sunday, Right Lane Available for Day Parking Only
14th Street Parking Deck (No Overnight Parking)
1400 East Cary Street
- Daily Rates (subject to change without notice): $5.00 parking per day – enter before 9:00 am and exit between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm (Cash or Credit card)
Virginia StreetGarage Parking Deck (No Overnight Parking)
100 Virginia Street
- Daily Rates (subject to change without notice): $8.00 parking – enter before 9:00 am and exit between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm (Cash only)
Visit Richmond, VA
20th Annual Virginia Biological Farming Conference - Welcome to Richmond, Virginia lovingly called RVA by the locals! Get ready for networking, learning, and eating! The culinary scene is a rich as the history scene in RVA so be sure to get out there and taste your way through town! Discover why Tasting Table named Richmond “Your Next Southern Food Destination”! RVA boasts a great food scene full of energy and vibe and we look forward to sharing this energy with you to ensure you have an Authentic RVA Experience! Check out www.VisitRichmondVa.com for more information.
The Richmond region is easy to get to with flights from all over landing at Richmond International Airport. Within half a day’s drive of half the population of the United States, getting to Richmond by car or bus is as easy as hopping on I-95. Amtrak trains follow the I-95 corridor as well with two Richmond region trains dropping off at Ashland, Staples Mill and Main Street Stations.
- Richmond International Airport is 11.3 miles (18 minutes) from Omni Richmond Hotel
- Uber – $20-$30 depending on the time of day.
- Lyft – $20-$30 depending on time of the day
- Main Street Amtrak Station is 0.4 miles (6 minute walk) from the Omni Richmond Hotel
GRTC Pulse is a rapid transit system that runs along Broad Street and Main Street starting at the Shops at Willow Law with the final stop at Rocketts Landing. Rides are $1.50 one way or $3.50 for a day pass. The closest Pulse Stop to the Omni Richmond Hotel is the Main Street Station Stop which is an 8-minute walk.
RVA Bike Share is public transportation on your schedule. Grab a bike, go for a ride, give it back! Bikes are $1.75 (first 45 minutes) per trip and $6.00 per day. The closest RVA Bike Station to the Omni Richmond Hotel is at 200 S. 14th Street, a 5-minute walk.