Grilled Radishes with Brown Butter, Thyme, & Sea Salt
- 4 cups radishes, stems removed and halved lengthwise with chopped radish greens
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted and browned
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, chopped
- Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Wash and pat dry both radishes and greens. Trim off tops and tails of the radishes, and cut them in halves or quarters so pieces are similar in size and toss with olive oil. Chop up the greens and toss with olive oil.
- Heat griddle to medium high heat and then add the radishes. Place the radishes cut side down on the griddle. Allow the radishes to cook on each side for 5 minutes or until tender. Add greens to radishes and cook, stirring until the greens have wilted.
- Remove the radishes from the grill and place them in a serving bowl or platter. Drizzle the radishes with the brown butter and sprinkle them with thyme and sea salt.